Pisa Half Day Morning Tour
Trip at a Glance
Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Coach Tour, Sightseeing
$45 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mon-Tue-Thu-Sat at 8:30 am
Florence SMN train station in front of the pharmacy
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning • Expert multilingual escort • Admission to the Pisa Cathedral
•EN-ES-IT-FR-POR-DE-RU-CH-JA are all guaranteed. •RU-CH-JA min 4 pax(01/11/2015 to 31/03/2016) •CHL: 0-2 free; 3-12 -50%; not for children under 8. •15 minutes prior departure •With Leaning Tower: €20
- Visit Siena with our knowledgeable and experienced guide.
- Visit inside of Pisa Cathedral.
- Visit exterior of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery.
- Attention! From 01/04/2016 to 31/10/2016 the price for Chinese or Japanese tour is 65 euro.
PISA, one of the most visited cities in Tuscany, is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli, which are among the most beautiful monumental complexes in the world. The town’s most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century and this is witnessed by the urban shape of the old town centre with many buildings, squares and alleyways that run along the river Arno, which was for centuries the major communication route. It has always been an estuary town and was already an important naval base in Roman times intensifying trade in the Mediterranean. Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe: the Scuola Normale Superiore. An authorised city guide will accompany you in the visit to the exterior of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery. The Cathedral will be visited inside. Free time available at the end of the tour.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.