Pisa and Florence (3-4 people)
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Tuscany Taste Tour
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Car Tour, Sightseeing
$685 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pick-up at 8:00 am
Port of Call Livorno
Vat, gasoline and Mercedes Van up to 8 passengers.
The vehicle will escort you for the entire service. Walking is limited, unlike a bus tour where you have to walk the whole day. The Academy Gallery is closed on Mondays.
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa built by Bonanno Pisano in 1174
- Admire the wonderful view of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo - It's a "MUST!"
- Visit the Duomo, Santa Maria del Fiore and learn about the history of the famous church and the cathedral dome.
- Admire the unique structure of Ponte Vecchio, the connection between Palazzo Pitti and Piazza della Signoria.
- See the world-famous David statue by Michelangelo.
This tour will start from the pier of Livorno. After we meet, we will drive to Pisa and will stop in front of the Leaning Tower in Piazza dei Miracoli (about 45 minutes). On arrival in Florence we will stop to see Piazzale Michelangelo where you can admire the panoramic view of this historical centre of Florence.
Next, we’ll stop in Santa Croce, Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Borgo San Lorenze and head to the academy gallery where you can visit the original David by Michelangelo.
And last but not least, we’ll stop and taste the best Gelato in Florence!
Your adventure awaits!
Tuscany Taste Tour
Tuscany Taste Tour is a professional limousine service and passenger transportation company owned and operated by Maurizio Mancini. Based in the Cecina - Livorno region of Tuscany, but available throughout Italy, we specialize in private shore excursions in Italy, day trips, private driving tours, sightseeing and transfers commissioned by individual travellers, travel agencies or tour operators. Many clients design their own dream itineraries and we enjoy the adventure of discovering new Italian highlights with them.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.