Food Tour of Pike Place Market
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Seattle, Washington, United States
Food Tour, Lifestyle
$54 USD per trip
Pike Place Market
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Thursday - Sunday, 10am - 12pm
Seattle Coffee Works
- All tours are guided by a chef to show a less touristy side of the market - where chefs and locals go in Pike Place.
- We keep group-size to 10 people and under to provide a more intimate, less touristy experience.
- Greater purpose - We stop at vendors who are dedicated to high quality organic food that speak to fishing, farming, and production in the NW.
- Unique Samples - Our Chef whips up a few special tastings using our vendor's ingredients to show how some of these products could be prepared.
- Participants get 10-15% off all partnered vendors that are visited
Eat Seattle’s 2-hour food tour takes you on a journey through Pacific Northwest culture by tasting Seattle’s best artisan vendors in the famous Pike Place market. Get the inside scoop on where chefs shop and locals hang out. All tours are designed to learn and make new friends, while having a blast.
What makes our tour unique? Walk in the shoes of a chef, as this tour gives you a taste of the vendors that supply the best chefs in town, and how the chefs go about picking the items that show up on your plate! Run by a chef, this tour will tell you the story of the Northwest through it’s food. Enjoy unique samples as well! With some samples whipped up using the local ingredients, you’ll get an upfront look at how some of the products you will see can be prepared!
We specialize in group sizes 10 and under, creating an intimate experience. This also offers a better dynamic so you get the most out of your tour!
We are excited to have the opportunity to guide you on this delicious journey through Pike Place.
Your adventure awaits!
Explore Seattle from the culinary perspective of a chef! Eat Seattle offers chef-guided food tours of Pike Place Market and hands-on cooking classes; highlighting Seattle through food. Learn where local chefs shop, taste seasonal Northwest food, discover where it comes from, uncover Seattle's story, gain a few cooking tips and, above all, have a blast. We design a premium experience combining flavor, food, education, and fun.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.