Trip at a Glance
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Photo Tour, Sightseeing
Price$40 USD per person
less than a mile
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tuesday and Saturday @ 12:30pm
Park Street Church on Tremont St.
Tour price includes the PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography. This valuable e-booklet provides user-friendly information understanding various camera settings: aperture, shutter speed and white balance and more. And, for the adventurous: how to use the manual setting on your camera!
The PhotoWalks tour experience is designed to teach you how to capture diverse photo opportunities using creative composition and various settings on your camera. Take your photography skills to the next level, learn how to get off automatic mode and express your creativity through your photographs. Walk away with fabulous souvenirs--your amazing pictures and hidden talent you may not have known about before! All ages, skill levels and history buffs are welcome. Tours are conducted in small groups for a more personalized experience.
- Discover a wealth of historic information about Boston's role in the American Revolution.
- Visit the cemetery where John Hancock, Paul Revere and Samuel Adams are buried
- Photograph the church the colonists departed from prior to the Boston Tea Party
- Find out what really happened on the night of the Boston Massacre, and much more as we walk along part of the Freedom Trail
- Learn how to photograph colonial sites from a modern perspective using PhotoWalks' artistic photography tips.