Personalized Tour of Philadelphia
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
$50 USD per hour
determined at booking
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at your convenience
To be determined on booking
If driving is included, and there are under four (4) people, we can go in my car. Expenses at this point is .50/mile. (We can also go in your car). If there is a whole group and we need a larger vehicle, you will incur the cost of the rental.
- See the most historical square mile in the United States including Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
- West Philadelphia Tour. Includes the Campus of the University of Pennsylvania and the certified homes surrounding it.
- Northwest Philadelphia. Includes Germantown, Mt. Airy and Chestnut Hill.
- Make a day of it!! Include lunch or dinner at the many, many varied restaurants throughout the Philadelphia area.
- This is just mentioning a few. There are many, many more sites that you would enjoy seeing.
Let me design your day for the most fun and most interesting trip you’ve ever had. There’s quality to be had no matter what your price range.
I am available at your convenience. Might I suggest an early morning tour. The city especially sparkles before lunch.
How about a “Twilight Tour”, with dinner afterwards, and early evenings in the Summer can’t be beat.
If time is limited to an hour or two and you want to see a lot, or you want to venture to additional neighborhoods, a driving tour is the way to go!!!
For the adventurous, let me take you to sites and neighborhoods that the trolly doesn’t even know about, places you might never have heard of but are glad you didn’t miss. That’s my Philadelphia.
Your adventure awaits!
A 4th generation Philadelphian and a member of the Association of Philadelphia Tour Guides, Lois Linden offers Private Walking and Driving Tours of Philly. Walk in the footsteps of Franklin, admire the Victorian architecture, visit the fabulous Philadelphia Orchestra or follow Rocky's trip through the city and up the steps. Let SeeMyPhiladelphia show you what YOU want to see.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.