Trip at a Glance
George Town, Malaysia
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$220 USD per trip
Approximately six hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day at 9.00am
English speaking tour guide. Transport. Entrance ticket (Tropical Spice Garden). Water bottles. Indian Snacks. Lunch.
Wear suitable clothes for tropical climate. Apply sunblock lotion. Umbrella provided in case of rain. Price per persons with min 4: USD55. Up to 8 persons max: USD50.
- Visit the Tropical Spice Garden to look at plants of spices and herb and hear about culinary, medicinal, cultural belief and scientific discovery.
- At Nutmeg Plantation, visitors will be exposed to the processing of nutmeg and mace,two spices in one fruit into medicinal and edible products.
- At spice shop, visitors will experience what kind of spices the local use for their cooking and also get to look, touch, and smell some unique spices.
- At spice mill, visitors will be witnessing and hearing the noise of spices being ground and again would smell the beautiful aroma of mix spices.
- End the tour by having lunch at an Indian restaurant thru choices of both delicious northern and southern cuisine. Finish it with lassi or masala tea.