Private Paris Highlights Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Eye Prefer Paris Tours
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Car Tour, Sightseeing
From: $455 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday 10AM & 3PM, times flexible
Your hotel or apartment
Your personal guide and driver Coupon for free glass of Champagne at glamorous night club, does not include price of crepes.
Please note the first 3 hours of the tour is in a van or car and the last hour on foot, ending in the Marais.
- View of Eiffel Tower - Take in the most breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower and have your photo snapped by the tour guide
- Champs Elysees - Ride down the most famous boulevard in the world
- Notre Dame - Discover the magnificent Notre Dame church, with its magnificent architecture and stained glass windows dating from 1183
- Arc de Triomphe - View the most famous neoclassical arch built by Napoleon in 1836
- Montmartre - Visit the beautiful Sacre Coeur church 1300 feet above the city and the historic artists square where Picasso painted
A private tour to familiarize you with the wonders of Paris with this informative tour in the comfort of a private car or van.
• Champs Elysees Arc de Triomphe
• Eiffel Tower* (not going to the top)
• Montmartre/Sacre Coeur Opera House*
• Place de la Concorde/Tuileries Garden*
• Notre Dame*
• Ile St. Louis*
* Indicates places we will get out of car/van.
• We will also stop for a taste of authentic Parisian crepes.
• The first 3 hours of the tour is in a van/car and the last hour on foot, ending in the Marais district.
• The price is higher if more than three people.
Let Eye Prefer Paris Tours help you plan your next memorable experience.
Richard Nahem, owner and operator of Eye Prefer Paris Tours is an Ex-New Yorker living in Paris since 2005. He loves to share the insider secrets of Paris with his guests and is more like a good friend showing you the city rather than a formal guide telling you only facts and history. He has received the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2013 & 2014 with over 300 five star reviews. He also writes a popular insider blog www.eyepreferparis.com
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.