Trip at a Glance
Lake Plastira, Karditsa, Greece
Price€70 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
11:00 - 15:00, throughout the year
Course fees, use of suitable protective and activity-related equipment
Meeting Point: predetermined local point at Lake Plastiras. Lake Plastiras is an artificial lake fed by Tavropos River, located in Karditsa regional unit, near the city of Karditsa, Greece.
- Paragliding, Kayak & Mountaineering. Lake Plastira, Agrafa is where the experience will take place. Dimitris Hondros is your host for the experience.
- Guests can choose among different activities of paragliding, kayaking and trekking mountaineering.
- Paragliding course and flight will help you fly as a free bird.
- Kayaking at Lake Plastira is ideal for beautiful and peaceful paddling in a magnificent landscape.
- Trekking and Mountaineering in well-charted mountain routes that run across the Agrafa mountains offer a breathtaking experience.