Palaces & Parliament Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
London Top Sights Tours
London, England, United Kingdom
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
£19 GBP per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 10am
Green Park Underground Train Station
Walking tour of the best Royal Palaces and Parliament sights in London. https://www.londontopsights.co.uk
Bring comfy shoes. An umbrella if it looks like rain. Sunscreen if its sunny. You'll see loads of amazing sights, so please bring a camera
- We will see 15 of London's most iconic sights, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, Big Ben, Parliament Square, The Eye, River Thames & more
- We will head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, where we'll watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony.
- Sights we will see along the way include Trafalgar Square, Horse Guards, Parliament Square, Westminster Abbey & the Houses of Parliament.
- We'll time our walk so we get to hear Big Ben's globally recognizable chimes.
- Walk through the oldest part of London with buildings that are 1000 years old.
We will see 15 of London’s most iconic sights. We will head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, where we’ll watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. After witnessing this impressive ritual, we will walk down The Mall, the red coloured road that is adorned by two Royal Parks and two Royal Palaces. Then we will head Parliament Square to see Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. Sights we will see along the way include Trafalgar Square, Nelson’s Column, Horse Guards, Downing Street, Parliament Square, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament. We’ll time our walk so we get to hear Big Ben’s globally recognizable chimes. I will guide you on an exploration of one of London’s most loved areas : Westminster. It is the oldest part of London with buildings that are 1000 years old. Early Kings and Queens lived, got married and were buried in this part of London. There are Palaces and Parks galore here. This area houses the UKs famous democratic institution, the Houses of Parliament (Westminster Palace) We will walk around this area and tell you the history, the fun facts and figures and also how the UK evolved from Roman to Medieval times to the modern day UK.
Start planning your next experience today.
Fun tours of London. See the TOP sights of London in 1 day. Great for the family (kids tickets are good value) Also walking tours with London attraction tickets
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.