Trip at a Glance
Anacortes, Washington, United States
Adventure, Stand Up Paddleboarding
Price$475 USD per person
2 to 25 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Anytime - Available all year
All paddling equipment - stable boards, drybags, paddle, PFD, wetsuit, leash, and more. Camping & cooking gear priced separately
Destination chosen by paddlers skill levels and weather conditions. Beginning lessons available prior to trip departure. We don't offer meals but provide gear to do so on your own.
- Expert SUP instruction, trip planning and outfitting, and open water training.
- Discover wilderness islands close to Seattle that make you feel your miles away
- See bald eagles, harbor seals, possibly orca whales, minke whales and dolphins
- Sleep on an island listening to the tides, rustling trees or absolute quiet.
- Feel safe with friendly expert guides.