Trip at a Glance
Jungle Tour, Nature
Price$180 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
La CasaBlanca Hotel in Tena
All taxes, transportation, lodging, entrance fees, and food. (Including grapes for the monkeys and strawberries and bananas for your chocolate fondue at the chocolate making demo!)
- A night in a jungle lodge, motor canoes, a day hike, night walk (rainforest frogs), dawn bird watching tour, chocolate, butterflies, and more.
- An English speaking, local guide will be with you the whole way. They know how to make the tours both a lesson on the jungle and fun at the same time!
- This tour is family friendly. The lodge has screens on the windows, netting around their comfy beds, hammocks, hot showers and delicious food!
- Please note that there are a lot of steps up to the lodge. We think the fabulous views are worth it, but please take them into your decision to book.
- This tour includes 2 days packed with activities (7), 1 night stay at a jungle lodge, 4 meals, etc. It's everything rolled into one, no more planning!