Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Gray Line Morocco
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
€68 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Wednesday , Friday , Sunday
- Hotel Pick Up - From any Hotel in Marrakech -Guided visit of Oscar studios + Yes, lunch at Hotel Oscar restaurant
- Please make sure you have a printed voucher with you and present it to our staff at the departure point in front of GRAYLINE OFFICE -Valid identity papers are obligatory (passport or identity card)
- Two of the most famous Kasbah in Morocco, one of which is classified as World Heritage by UNESCO
- Spectacular scenery from the Altas Mountains
- Guided visit of Oscar studios + Yes, lunch at Hotel Oscar restaurant
- - Setting for many Hollywood films
Journey through breathtaking countryside via Tizi N´Tichka pass (7,415ft), the highest pass in North Africa. Discover a remarkable area characterized by the magnificence and beauty of its various landscapes.
We will stop for a visit of the famous, fortified city of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has been the backdrop for many films.
We will also enjoy a guided visit of Oscar studios where we will have lunch, Then a city tour of Ouarzazate, whose name is the Berber word for “no noise.”Exterior Visit the Taourirt and Tiffoultoute Kasbahs which were the ancient residences of Glaoui (Old Pacha of Marrakech). Return to Marrakech.
Your adventure awaits!
Gray Line Morocco
Since 1973, we have offered a unique and enriching experience. Diverse excursions and tours to the dazzling places like Marrakesh with its palaces and monuments, Ouarzazate and its magic desert, Essaouira and its crystalline waters and sandy beaches, Atlas mountains and its majestic landscape.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.