Ouarzazate & Erfoud 4D/3N
Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Desert Tour
€482 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sunday at 7:30am
-Hotel Pick Up from Any Hotel in Marrakech -3 Dinners -3 Breakfasts -3Night's Accommodations
- Please make sure you have a printed voucher with you and present it to our staff at the departure point in front of GRAYLINE OFFICE -Valid identity papers are obligatory (passport or identity card)
- Guided visit of Oscar Studios + Lunch at Hotel Oscar restaurant
- Visit of Ouarzazate "the desert's gate "
- Visit the Todra Canyons
- Excursion to the fascinating Merzouga sand-dunes
- Two of the most famous Kasbah in Morocco, one of which is classified as World Heritage by UNESCO
Day 1: Marrakech/Ouarzazate
Journey through breathtaking countryside via Tizi N´Tichka pass (7,415ft), the highest pass in North Africa. Discover a remarkable area characterized by the magnificence and beauty of its various landscapes.
We will stop for a visit of the famous, fortified city of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has been the backdrop for many films.
We will also enjoy a guided visit of Oscar studios where we will have lunch. Then a city tour of Ouarzazate, whose name is the Berber word for “no noise.”Exterior Visit the Taourirt and Tiffoultoute Kasbahs which were the ancient residences of Glaoui (Old Pacha of Marrakech). Then we will check into our hotel , eat dinner and stay the night.
Day 2 : Ouarzazate / Erfoud
After eating breakfast at the hotel , we will then travel to Erfoud via Tinghir with a stop at Todra Canyons .Upon arrival , join a camel trip to the encampment of Merzouga ” Erg Chebbi” desert . Eat dinner before staying overnight in nomads tents.
Day 3 : Erfoud / Ouarzazate
After breakfast under the tent, we will head to Ouarzazate with free time .
Day 4 : Ouarzazate / Marrakech
Breakfast at hotel , free time and in afternoon we will then depart to Marrakech where our tour will end .
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.