Trip at a Glance
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Price$45 USD per person
11 KM / 7 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
April through October: everday at 14:00 (2pm)
Nedre Slottsgate 4, 0157 Oslo, Norway
Bike and helmet rental, as well as gloves and poncho if necessary
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to start. Water is for sale in the Viking Biking shop. Bathrooms are available.
- The medieval/rennaissance castle of Akershus Festning, with time to walk the old castle walls on your own;
- The City Hall (home of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony), with time to visit the interior;
- The main street of Karl Johans Gate and the Royal Palace
- Vigeland Sculpture Park, with plenty of time to discover this world famous site;
- The modern harbor of Tjuvholmen/Aker Brygge, where there is an option to swim weather permitting!