Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Lifestyle, Multi Activity Tour, Nightlife Tour, Snorkeling, Water Activities
Price$6870 CAD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Some really fun stuff! Included in price are: accommodations, ethical elephant experience, full moon party, pool party, wat pho temple visit, local donations, viewpoint hike, Erewan waterfall trek, rubber tree plantation tour, Krabi waterfalls, River Tubing, Palm Oil plantation tour, snorkeling, kayaking, hot springs, hill tribe trek, booze cruise, local market trip, waterfalls, surfing, whitewater rafting, traditional Kecak Dance, Monkey Forest Trip, Volcano Hike, glass bottom boat, paddle boarding, island bicycle tour, visit temple of Jade, 2 day trek through mountain rice fields, city tour of the war prison, hanoi temple of literature, intro to Vietnamese cuisine with a local university student, 3km trek through Paradise Cave and kayaking through caves, 3 day tour of Ha Long Bay, Mud Spa baths, full day of canyoning and abseiling, guided tour of the Chu Chi tunnels, War museum, continental breakfasts included at most guesthouses.
Not included: You'll need to bring spending money for the following: (min $30/day bring more if you want to do more activities). Yoga classes, scuba diving etc. are not included, but you will be provided with a list of possible activities for each area you visit. Travel visas, travel insurance (purchase prior to the trip). Food. Alcohol. Shopping. Transportation to PERSONAL excursions or activities not included in the tour.
- Party on the beach with your travel mates, watch the sunset from your poolside bar, and relax in a tropical paradise.
- Meet elephants on the included Ethical Elephant Experience.
- Go snorkelling in Bali, Vietnam, and Thailand - epic areas for underwater exploration.
- Have interactions with village tribes in Vietnam, see some of the most beautiful and timeless scenic vistas that South East Asia has to offer.
- Get an intro to Vietnamese cuisine with a local university student, go kayaking through caves - and so much more!