Trip at a Glance
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Museum Tour, Sightseeing
Price$450 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day, except Mondays
Your hotel or a central square
6 hours of tour with Francesca, a qualified tourist guide of Florence, divided between morning and afternoon, with one hour break for lunch.
Monday is the closing day of Uffizi and Accademia. If you still want to make the tour on Monday, we can replace these two museums with other interesting sites, such as Santa Croce basilica, Bargello museum, Medici chapels or St. Marc Convent.
- Discover Florence in one day with a private guide, seeing the highlights and the unmissable places. Give the best value to your time!
- Renaissance and Medieval walk: the Duomo and the Baptistry, the piazza Repubblica, the piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, Dante's district, Ponte Vecchio, the leather market.
- Close-up: David. An unique experience in one of ten most important museums of Florence, the Accademia Gallery. We will disclose all the secrets of Michelagelo's masterpiece, we will get to know his genius through his sculptures.
- Close-up: Renaissance maestros. The Uffizi Gallery is a huge and amazing museum: don't get lost in it, discover the Medieval and Renaissance masterpieces with your personal guide. Giotto, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael: very painting a different emotion.
- Let's take a gelato or an espresso in some nice place, let's take the best picture of the Ponte Vecchio, let's take our time to make things. Florence at your own pace, in one day.