Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$450 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday except Sunday
Hotel pick up
l pick up Included in the price: Private guidance by professional licensed tour guide, Mercedes Vito with A/C and professional driver and parking fees
The price is per trip, for 1-4 people. Museum entrance fees, lunch and tips are not included in the price. VAT will be added at time of booking.
- Hagia Sophia: The number one attraction in the city, Once the biggest church on earth, it is the most important monument in the city.
- Underground Cistern: This 6th century water reservoir is the best preserved and biggest known reservoir from the Byzantines.
- Blue Mosque: This most popular mosque has beautiful 17th century tiles made of powdered quartz. It has been active for almost 400 years.
- Hippodrome: Only three columns remaining from what used to be the social center of the city. The famous Obelisk is the oldest one.
- Grand Bazaar: The first shopping mall of the world, it has 66 streets and 4000 stores today. The place to find amazing jewelry, rugs, leather and more.