Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
€40 EUR per hour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Duomo – the cathedral of the city is a wonderful architectual mix of the best of the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Loggia dei Lanzi - Florence's traditional outdoor sculpture space, representing Roman scultptures to 16th century masterpieces
- Orsanmichele – this granary turned church is one of the best representations of how wealthy the guilds were. Open on Mondays
- Ponte Vecchio - Florence's oldest bridge hosts some of the most expensive gold shops which have adorned the bridge since the Reinassance
- Church of Santa Croce, where many famous Tuscan's are buried. Visit it's monumental tombs and frescoes by Giotto (5 euro entrance fee)
This walking tour is intended to make you get acquainted with the city of Florence, visit the Duomo and climb to the top, river side, Ponte Vecchio and all the lovely squares in the city.
Your adventure awaits!
I am a fully qualified Florence Tour Guide. Come with me and explore the best Florence has to offer. From world class museums and galleries to famous sites such as Santa Maria del Fiore, Santa Croce, Santa Maria Novella and the Palazzo Vecchio, I will ensure you get the most out of your visit. I can show you Florence’s hidden treasures such as narrow medieval streets, hidden gardens, unique shops and the quirky details that make a tour memorable as you discover Florence’s past, present and future. Please note, I am not a Tour Operator or Travel Agent, so I am not permitted to book accommodation etc. for you, although I can recommend places to stay. All my tours are fully customised to your interests and flexible on the day to take account of any special events taking place or the weather. With your own private guide you will have the time to fully experience Florence, stopping to take the perfect photo or popping into one of the shops, cafes or pubs we pass.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.