Trip at a Glance
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$345 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
A light picnic lunch, no alcoholic beverages - prohibited on Acoma Pueblo lands - is included. Plenty of cold water too.
What's extra: $20 admission per person for the Sky City Tour. Optional $20 camera permit. Remember, no video cameras are allowed.
- You'll learn more about the Acomas at the stunning Sky City Cultural Center and Haak'u Museum.
- Your tour to the magical mountain is for as many as three. A light picnic lunch and snacks are included.
- The walking tour is on uneven bed rock. Not recommended for disabled persons or small children. No pets. There are rest-rooms on the mesa top.
- You'll be back at your hotel in Albuquerque / Santa Fe by dark. I'm Albuquerque based and there's a $30 charge for Santa Fe pickups/deliveries.
- Your car? A super-clean '07 Honda Civic with room for three 6-foot adults. It has A/C. Your driver has more than 50 years experience, safe driving.