- Panagia Episkopi. The oldest church of the island, built in the late 11th century
- A stroll in the medieval Castelli in the Village of Pyrgos
- Enjoy spectacular views across the island of Santorini from the monastery of Prophet Elias
- Experience the unique village of Oia built up the hill of caldera
- Magical photo opportunities of the sunset of Oia
It’s time to experience the magic of one of the most famous sunsets in the world. Before we go for the sunset in Oia, we will do a tour in some unique places in Santorini. The first stop is the church of Panagia Episkopi. The oldest church of the island, built in the late 11th century by Alexius Comnenus, and is now one of the most important sites in the island. It’s unique atmosphere, a fantastic wooden templon and a picture of Panagia Glykofillousa are real gems. Next station is the village Pyrgos where we will go for a stroll in the medieval Castelli, that has been perfectly maintained and today creates a unique atmosphere transferring visitors back in time. At the top of the village we will visit the monastery of Prophet Elias to enjoy spectacular views across the island of Santorini. Our final destination is Oia. In this most charming village of Santorini you will be enchanted by the mystical sunset, and the magic and power that it offers to everyone.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.