Trip at a Glance
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: £420 GBP per trip
Any central Glasgow location
Driver Guide fees include all driver, guiding, vehicle, fuel, and insurance costs in the company of a qualified STGA Green Badge Guide.
Entrance to paid venues or attractions etc are not included in guide fees (unless otherwise shown). Guests are responsible for providing or purchasing their own meals and refreshments.
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, stopping at the pretty loch-side village of Luss.
- Your lunchtime stop in Oban gives plenty of time to enjoy freshly caught seafood either from a port-side shack or sit-down restaurant.
- Explore a hidden highlight in the Highlands, the impressive and ever-so eccentric St Conan's Kirk sat on a crag above Loch Awe.
- Take the short walk alongside Loch Awe to the romantic ruins of Kilchurn Castle, keeping an eye out for the Witch of Lochawe on your way.
- Visit the white-washed village of Inveraray in the heart of Clan Campbell country. Choose to visit either Inveraray Castle or the town jail.