Trip at a Glance
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
Eco Tour, Nature, Northern Lights, Sightseeing
Price$2145 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Dec. 15 and March 20
All lodging, travel in Alaska, guides, all activities, most food
Behind all of our adventure and fun is compassion, environmental-consciousness, and soul. We carbon-offset the flights of all of our guests to reduce impact, and at every turn, work to keep the trip personal, sustainable, and rich. We connecting the world, we hope to strengthen it.
- The Northern Lights. The obvious highlight of the trip is looking for the spectacular Northern Lights. While there is never any way to totally predict their activity, we maximize our odds by being in the right place at the right time.
- Localized Lodging. Alaska is enormous, and our trip really focuses on getting to know a specific area. We stay at two beautiful location on our trip, and by the end, you might feel at home amid the snow-banks.
- Hot Springs. Sitting in a hot, natural, mineral-rich spring surrounded by snow is a unique experience, and one that is totally otherworldly and refreshing. We recommend it.
- Customization. While we have a detailed itinerary, our guides are willing and able to help those who would be so bold to customize parts of their day, add extensions, or remove aspects of the trip. We aim to be flexible, and it helps us make the trips personal.
- Exploring. Whether it is a scenic car ride, hiking, snow-shoeing, or riding in a dog-sled over the snow, we explore Alaska in all kinds of different ways.