Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
€1049 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
14 May, 18 June, 16 July, 20 Aug, 17 Sep
Guide, Transport, B&B accommodation, Breakfast, Entry fees to attractions
Lunch and Dinner are not included in the price
- Kylemore Abbey, seen as one of the most romantic places in all Ireland. The abbey is run by the Benedictine nuns
- Maumean mountain hike affords spectacular views of Connemara its mountains and lakes, you will arrive on the other side at Lough Inagh Lodge
- Slieve League sea cliffs are the highest in Europe. Hiking along the top of these cliffs with a sheer drop below is fantastic
- Glenveagh National Park. We will travel to Ireland's most northerly national park. A wonderful place that even breeds wild eagles
- Coastal walk to the Giants Causeway: The coastline is stunning with quaint villages along the way and finishes at the amazing Giants Causeway
This tour is the Northern section of the Emerald tour. We start in Galway and make our way North. We spend two to three nights in each location and explore the surrounding countryside walking through some of the most scenic areas in the country.
The first three nights we stay in Clifden and we spend up to four hours hiking each day exploring the region, including Connemara and Killary fjord. We then head North to Donegal where we will spend the next three nights in Ardra and will visit some cultural sites including Donegal castle and the Irish life museum. We visit some of the regions most stunning beaches, take some great mountain treks and walk Europe’s highest sea cliffs. We then head East to Ballintoy stopping in Derry and Dunluce Castle along the way. The area around Ballintoy is stunning. We do a coastal hike to the Giants Causeway which will take your breath away!!
Your adventure awaits!
Our company was founded in 2009 and has gone from strength to strength because of our focus on customer service. We provide a variety of high quality tours in Ireland, day tours to seven fantastic destinations including the Cliffs of Moher and the Giants causeway, Walking tours and adventure tours taking you the length and breadth of the country giving you the chance to experience all that Ireland has to offer. Your satisfaction is our Goal.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.