Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Kathmandu, Mustang Region, Nepal
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$1430 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
As arranged (except July - August)
Accommodation, meals, car, driver, entrance fees, experienced guide.
Not Included: lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Nepal visa, traveling ticket to Nepal.
- Visit to world heritage sites - historically and culturally important monuments.
- Experience the hustle and bustle city life of Kathmandu.
- Take a cable car ride to Manakamana temple, on the hillside, where you will get a authentic cultural experience.
- Learn closely the lifestyle of real Nepalese people who live in the rural areas of Nepal.
- Visit to Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, the icon of World Peace.
This is a mixture of driving and day hiking tours and is suitable for all age groups from kids to senior citizens. Starting from Kathmandu, this tour will cover all the attractions that are most popular with tourists. After a delightful historical tour down ancient Kathmandu’s cobbled stoned streets, packed with temples, we will move on to some UNESCO declared heritage sites that reflect the country’s rich cultural heritage and history.
From the low flatland in eastern Nepal to the highest point on earth, Mt. Everest, Nepal is an exotic destination with warm, friendly congenial people who make you feel at home. Nepal is also a complex combination of the ancient blended with the contemporary, where ancient traditions and customs seek a balance with an extremely modern planet. This is a tour that offers you the true Nepal: a country with landscapes that will stir your emotions, and a holiday that will live in your memories for many a moonlit night.
Start planning your next experience today.
Officially registered in 11th March 2003 in Kathmandu, Nepal by locally recruited professional tour and trek guides; and specialize on hiking and trekking tours in Nepal.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.