Trip at a Glance
Dublin Tour Guide
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$230 USD per trip
5 hour walking tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
My professional tour guide services ensure a tour customised for you; Coffee break halfway through;Recommendations for eating, shopping, visiting etc.; Tips and advice for saving money and deals.
Extra: Food and drink; Transport (I am not a driver, but can arrange transport for you)
- See all these sights! The bohemian Temple Bar quarter - - Dublin Castle - City Hall - Christchurch OR St. Patrick's Cathedral - Ha’penny Bridge - famous icon of Dublin The GPO - the heart of the 1916 Rising - The Spire - James Joyce statue - O’Connell Statue
- Learn about Irish topics like the Irish Language and the origins of Northern Ireland, explained in a way that is easily perceived and, therefore, easily remembered!
- Option of exploring one of Dublin's main attractions: The Old Library of Trinity College (Book of Kells exhibit) or National Museum of History and Archaeology. *entry fee
- Coffee break at a genuine Dublin bakery/café and lunch/dinner stop.
- The impressive Old Parliament building - Georgian Dublin - parts of the city preserved for 200yrs - Leinster House - the seat of the Irish Parliament - The Quays - St. Stephen's Green