Trip at a Glance
Dunedin, South Island, New Zealand
Shore Excursion, Sightseeing
Price$150 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Port Chalmers at your cruise ship.
Knowledgeable Driver/Guide, comfortable air conditioned mini-bus, insurance, diesel and magnificent scenery.
Lunch is your own cost.
- We start the day walking through the magnificent Botanic Gardens, viewing NZ Native trees and Native and exotic birds.
- Next we drive up to Signal Hill Road for a grand view of the City of Dunedin and Harbour.
- On the way back we stop at Baldwin street; the steepest street in the world. There is time to walk up it if you're feeling active!
- From here we drive to the centre city stopping at the Dunedin Iconic Railway Station.
- Next we leave for the Otago Peninsula stopping on the way for a light lunch. We continue our journey to the top of the Otago Peninsula where we may spot some Royal Albatrosses and other seabirds. We continue to one of the lovely beaches near Dunedin where we may see some local wildlife. Regardless of what wildlife is visiting that day you will have a magnificent view of the south pacific ocean towards Antarctica.