Trip at a Glance
Killarney, Kerry, Ireland
Nature, Nature Tour
Price$14 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
oSheas Funeral Home
Rua the Irish setter the top guide
May be extended to a longer walk if required. Children 7 dollars
- St Marys Cathedral a beautiful building viewed from outside at the western entrance of Killarney National Park. Designed by Augustus Pugin in 1842.
- Deenagh Lodge thatched cottage built in 1834 which operates as a tearoom for six months of the year a nice stop after the walk.
- Knockreer House and Gardens, Queen Victoria was here in 1861 nice views.
- Dairy Cottage, Charles De Gaulle of France spent almost two weeks here in 1969.
- Walk through the woods great scenery of the lake, and mountains, wildlife.