Trip at a Glance
Nature, Wildlife Safari
2000 to 2500km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Day you arrive in the country
• Transportation in a chauffeur driven 7-seater mini-van with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography. • Services of English speaking driver-guide. • 2 Game viewing drives per day as per itinerary in the (Morning and Evening or Full - Day Game drive) • All Government taxes and levies. • Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in the vehicle. • On safari accessories in the vehicle: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, cool box and fire extinguisher etc.
The Price Depends on: The Hotels or Lodges or Camps the clients wishes to spend and either (High-end , Mid-range or Budget) and seasonality Balloon Safari ( Optional at an extra cost) . Miminum 2 guests
- There are some 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles.
- Including annual wildebeasts migration involving over 1.5 million animals. 2. 3.
- Over 400 birds species recorded on the reserve, including Flamingos
- Flamingos in Lake Nakuru Boat ride in Lake Naivasha
- A cultural visit of a Maasai Village