Naples to Capri Boat Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Naples, Campania, Italy
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
Approximately 6 hours.
Naples to Capri
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day, time based on your availability
Naples Mergellina Port
Towels - Snorkel Masks - Various Beverages - Snacks on board - Fuel - Taxes - Various sized speedboats available.
We will be in touch before the excursion date to go over any details. This is a fabulous tour because it can be customized with details based on what you would like to do.
- A private boat with a local captain: Each speedboat is equipped with cushioned sundecks, a fridge stocked with beverages and a cabin and restroom.
- Capri's Caves/Grottos: See Capri's legendary caves up close from the boat. Coral, fossils and stalactites make up these mysterious caverns.
- Boating through the Faraglioni Rock formations: A private boat will give you an up-close view of these colossal natural phenomenons.
- Capri island on land: Enjoy time at your leisure from another perspective - on land. Anacapri, the piazza, and Monte Solaro are recommended.
- Punta Carena: The only working lighthouse on Capri, built in 1867 and situated on the Southwestern coast of the island.
Step onto a private speedboat with a local captain and begin your Capri island adventure and sightseeing tour. Depart from the port in Naples and cross the bay to the island of Capri. Don’t forget your camera, as the 360° views from the boat are truly not to be forgotten. You will have a first-hand view of the active volcano Mt. Vesuvius ballooning over the City of Naples, the volcanic island of Ischia to your right and the peninsula of Sorrento to your left. Once you reach the island of Capri you will be immersed in its legendary beauty. The captain will circumnavigate the island showing you the most important sites, the rock formations, the famous caves, and beautiful, secluded coves that make the island so special. Swim off the boat, discover Mediterranean marine life or simply lounge on the boat’s cushioned sundeck and take it all in. Hungry? The captain will pull up to a seaside restaurant where you can taste the local of gastronomy with front row seats on the Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy some time on the island at your leisure (time permitting) before heading back to Naples at the end of the day. This is the ideal excursion meshing sea and land and showing you the highlights of a favorite Italian vacation destination.
Start planning your next experience today.
Exclusive Cruises is the leading boat excursion company on the Amalfi Coast and Capri, offering private boat excursions to the best sites of Capri and the Amalfi Coast. Featured in various publications, Exclusive Cruises prides itself on delivering quality, fun and personalized excursions for the entire family. If you are visiting the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Salerno, Naples or Capri contact us now.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.