Trip at a Glance
Naples, Campania, Italy
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
Approximately 6 hours.
Naples to Capri
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day, time based on your availability
Naples Mergellina Port
Towels - Snorkel Masks - Various Beverages - Snacks on board - Fuel - Taxes - Various sized speedboats available.
We will be in touch before the excursion date to go over any details. This is a fabulous tour because it can be customized with details based on what you would like to do.
- A private boat with a local captain: Each speedboat is equipped with cushioned sundecks, a fridge stocked with beverages and a cabin and restroom.
- Capri's Caves/Grottos: See Capri's legendary caves up close from the boat. Coral, fossils and stalactites make up these mysterious caverns.
- Boating through the Faraglioni Rock formations: A private boat will give you an up-close view of these colossal natural phenomenons.
- Capri island on land: Enjoy time at your leisure from another perspective - on land. Anacapri, the piazza, and Monte Solaro are recommended.
- Punta Carena: The only working lighthouse on Capri, built in 1867 and situated on the Southwestern coast of the island.