Napa and Sonoma Combo Wine Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Green Dream Tours
Napa, California, United States
$129 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Leaving SF Daily @8-9am
Your SF Hotel
Tasting Fees, Transfer, Narrative on San Francisco history and neighborhoods, Photo stop at Golden Gate Bridge
Adult $129: Senior/Military/Hostel $119; Youth $99
- Photo-stop at Golden Gate Bridge, and scenic ride up to wine country.
- Interesting and informative narrative from you experienced wine country tour guide. Learn about the local area, history, and expand your wine knowledge as you go!
- Small groups size (max 14) and new, comfortable luxury transportation!
- All tasting fees included! Get the best of both Sonoma and Napa, with no extra fees for tasting!
- Stop at the foodie heaven: Oxbow Public Market in Napa for lunch. So many delicious options!
Spend a full day with our experienced wine country guides, and you’ll agree it’s the best wine tour in the Bay Area. And the best value! On our combo tour of Napa and Sonoma, you will visit three of the region’s finest wineries and sample their award-winning wines.
Each winery has been carefully selected for its unique character, knowledgeable and friendly staff and lovely ambiance.
- Visit three boutique wineries – no extra tasting fees
- Includes two wineries in Sonoma and one in Napa
- Detailed explanation of the wine-making process
- Lunch stop at the gourmet Oxbow Public Market in Napa (lunch not included)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your San Francisco hotel
- Narrative on San Francisco history and neighborhoods
- Photo stop at Golden Gate Bridge
- Complimentary water, gum, mints and suntan lotion
- Great tunes to keep you groovin’ on the ride
Your adventure awaits!
Green Dream Tours
We are a relatively young and small company specializing in small-group wine country tours from SF. We strive to provide the highest level of service, and receive the best ratings and reviews.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.