Trip at a Glance
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Mystery Tour, Sightseeing
Price$250 USD per trip
2 Hours. Provided by G L-f de Villiers
Approx. 1 Mile Fully-licensed and insured.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Antoine's Annex Cafe 513 Royal or Your Hotel
Some laughs. Some tears. Pure entertainment. Not suitable for the serious paranormal enthusiast. Our tours are never scripted. Visit some of our Creole city's most historically significant buildings.
Group size is limited to twelve guests. This tour begins in the security and comfort of a gracious coffee and patisserie shop or your French Quarter hotel, concluding at the Hermes Bar. Smart!
- Experience this "Just for Fun" private historic excursion before or after dark by way of the enthralling storytelling of a gifted native raconteur.
- Based in fun and fact, our unique and traditional stories are shared with a nod and a wink, providing our guests with a lively, fun-filled walk!
- Hear a history of the Katrina couples whose lives ended tragically and the Tale of Our Most Beautiful Bride. Find out The Secret of the Writer's Muse!
- Chills run up your spine as your personal guide shares the history of the first Spanish military governor and the courageous priest who defied him!
- Look out over the beautiful Mississippi as you are transported to the lingering horrors of the Battle of New Orleans over 200 years ago! Many more!