Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
€145 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
From Monday to Sunday at 9:30 am.
Your hotel or the Central Station.
-Private transportation in a minivan, entrance fees to all attractions, - A light meal and coffee break.
- Gamla Stan, the Old Town: we walk the narrow, cobbled streets and enjoy the medieval architecture, dating back to 1252.
- The Royal Palace, Seat of the Swedish Monarchy in Baroque style and dating back to the 17th century.
- The Great Cathedral, Storkyrka founded in 1276 is the Seat of the Archbishop of Stockholm, also known as coronation Church of all Swedish Kings.
- The City Hall: Stadhuset is world-famous as a venue for the Nobel Awards Banquet on December, 10th.
- The Vasa Museum: the legendary warship which sank in 1623 on its maiden day in Stockholm harbor.
Maybe you’ve got a list of the places you can’t wait to see, or maybe you’d like a local’s take on what’s
unmissable in the city – just let me know which you’d prefer.
Can you see yourself visiting the Royal Palace, exploring Gamla Stan or even stopping by the ABBA museum?
All things are possible!
Or maybe you could do some island hopping – we’d recommend leafy Djurgården, an island known for its
stately homes and the astounding Vasa Museum where you can see a fully intact 17th-century ship.
I ’d never deprived you of good food, especially when there are farmers’ markets to explore, fika (complete with cinnamon buns) to be enjoyed and delights like smoked salmon and meatballs to try!
Your adventure awaits!
Hi, I am LOGBI. I hold a degree in Hospitality & Tourism . And I am a certified tour guide in cultural tourism (Medieval towns, Open-Air museums, churches... ). I moved to Stockholm four years ago from the West Coast of Norway. I do have a long experience leading city tours for cruise travelers in English, French and Italian languages. During my time in Stockholm, I did absorb everything about history, architecture, art, gastronomy and I would love to show you around the hidden gems of my favorite city. I do offer walikg and sightseing tours in the city around the iconic landmaks such as : -The Royal Palace, The Great Cathedral ( Storkyrka), -The Old Town , Gamla Stan ,the German Church (Tyskakyrka), -A day-Trip to the university city of Uppsala, -A Boat-Trip to Drottigholm Palace , the officiel Residence of H.M. the King of Sweden and a Unesco Worls Heritage site since 1991.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.