Trip at a Glance
Riggins, Idaho, United States
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Between June 15 - Oct. 30
- Spend your days fishing and exploring the river
- Spend your nights camping and relaxing on beautiful beaches
- Fish with an experienced and qualified angler
- Fall fishing focuses mainly on Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Summer trips focus on small mouth bass & trout
Rapid River Outfitters offer multi-day adventures between June 15- October 30 along a 70 mile stretch of the Salmon River, called the four gorges area. You can drift a portion in 2-3 days or the whole thing in 4-5 days. Spend your days fishing and exploring the river, and your nights camping and relaxing on beautiful beaches. Dinner & breakfast are included at the camp and lunch will be served on the boat to maximize the time spent fishing. During the summer, trips will target small mouth bass and trout. The fall trips will be focused on bass, trout, and the main focus- rainbow trout (steelhead). Spin and fly gear will be available.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.