Trip at a Glance
Adventure Discovery Treks & Expedition (p) Ltd.
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Sightseeing
Price$1335 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every Day During the months of September, October, November, March, April and May
1. Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and drop by private car/van/bus. 2. Hotel in Kathmandu as your requirements, 3. Everest National Park permits, 4. Trekking Map of Everest region 5. Full Board Plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner, accommodation, tea or coffee) during trek, 6. Nepali Cultural Program with dinner, 7. An experienced licensed holder Guide and required porters 8. Food, drinks, salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, accommodation, and local tax for guide and porters, 9. Transpotation by bus, car or by flight, 10. Medical kit box 11. TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management Systems) 12. Trekking Equipments 13. All government tax 14. All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fee.
The trip can be done from 8 years to 70 years old trekkers having good health condition
- Explore the tallest mountain in the world with beautiful glacier
- Meet the legendary Sherpa and simply knowledge their culture and life style
- Visit around the Kathmandu's historical places, temples, Durbar squares which is listed in world heritage sites
- Visit around Everest National park region and monasteries
- Gain a knowledge is entire Nepal with our experienced guides