17 Days migrations, gorilla trekking and zanzibar
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Rwanda Eco Company and Safaris
Jungle Tour, Nature, Wildlife Tour
From: $6700 USD per trip
Kenya safaris , Rwanda Safaris, Uganda Safaris, Zanzibar beach, local flights , transport by 4x4 safari land-cruiser, all entrance fees for activities specified in the itinerary and Gorilla trekking.
This trip can be customized to match client’s interests, tastes and budget, and created with an absolute commitment to the quality. Client’s satisfaction is our top priority.
- Lake Nakuru is home to four of the BIG 5, among several other mammal and bird species, White Rhinos and the seasonal lesser and greater flamingos
- Masai Mara is where between July and October when over 1.2 Million Wildebeest and Zebras cross over from Serengeti in search of greener pastures.
- Nyungwe National park is the natural forest in west of Rwanda known for 13 species of primates including the chimpanzee, it has 200 species of trees.
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi is a once lifetime experience as the visitors meet them in their natural habitat to enjoy their lifestyle.
- Zanzibar is an escape from the everyday and the ordinary, with world-class beaches, and a rich history, culture. It's a true tropical paradise beach.
This safari offers you a great chance to explore East Africa, thus Kenya, Rwanda Uganda, and Zanzibar while visiting the key attraction in each country and you have a total wilderness experience to not just see the BIG 5, but to also witness the great migration either in Masai Mara. You will as well be able to have an interaction with the local community to experience the African culture, as you wind up you travel with chimpanzee trekking and golden monkey trekking in Rwanda, to set you up for the gorilla trekking encounter in Uganda. You will as well be able to do baot ride and canoe ride as mentioned in the itinerary as well as having Kigali city tour to wind up your stay, as you later fly in the evening to experience beach life in Zanzibar and enjoy a wonderful excursions as you relax by the beach. This is one of its kind, as you will enjoy the real African taste as you have bites along of the real local cuisines. The safari will take you all away from Keny’s Masai Mara, fly to Rwanda, and cross to Uganda, later return to Rwanda and fly to Zanzibar, before you fly back to Kenya to jet back home.
Let Rwanda Eco Company and Safaris help you plan your next memorable experience.
Rwanda Eco Company and Safaris
Rwanda Eco Company and Safaris is locally owned, specialized in unique gorilla trekking experience, chimpanzee trekking, wildlife safaris, and cultural tours in the Easter Africa ( Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania) all based on eco-tourism. Our philosophy is giving back to locals in places we visit to change lives, to protect and conserve our environment and the life of local people. With our professionals, efficient safari guides and our well maintained and customized 4x4 safari vehicles. We are committed to exceed the client’s expectations.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.