Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$1389 USD per trip
Lukla to Mount Everest Base Camp
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
See calendar for dates from Oct. 2014 to Dec. 2015
Arrival and Departure all transportation. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu. Full board meal during trek; Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu flight tickets including airport taxes. Sagarmatha National Park Permit fee Na TIMS Card. Trekking equipment; Nepal Mother House T-shirt and Appreciation Card of Mount Everest Base Camp Trip. Government license holder English Speaking experienced Local Guide with their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments. Porter (between every 2 person basis) Max.30 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, salary, insurance and equipments. One Sherpa (assistance guide) if group size more than 6 people. Plus their food, accommodation, salary, insurance and equipments. Duffle Bag during trek. and first Aid medical kit. Tourist service charge, vat, governments Tax and official expanse if necessary. Welcome and Farewell program.
All beverages including mineral water, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek. Clients travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory). Flight cancel and charter helicopter or plane. Tipping for Guide and Porters. Personal expenses like Shopping, souvenirs or gift. Personal mountaineering gears. Optional trips and sightseeing if extend. International airfare, airport departure tax and Visa fee.
- Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa set off on their epic journey in 1953.
- Countless mountains view including top of the world “Mt. Everest” and unique Sherpa cultural.
- Historical trading town of Namche Bazaar and Tanbuche monastery, world highest farm Dinbuche.
- Mt. Everest (8,484m) from closest distance and others many mountains from Kalapathar (5,643m).
- Mount Everest Base Camp (5,360m) and Khumbu icefall.