Trip at a Glance
Tour of Moscow
Heritage-History Tour, Lifestyle, Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$340 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
determined at booking
Kremlin and Armoury tickets are extra. They are 35 USD per person (+ tickets for the guide)
- Red Square. Covering an area 400m by 150m, Red Square lies in the heart of Moscow and on its four sides stand the Kremlin, the GUM Department Store, the State Historical Museum and St. Basil's Cathedral - centers of government, commerce, history and religion. The square is also home to Lenin's tomb, a gleaming granite mausoleum and monument to the revered founder of the Soviet Union.
- The Kremlin. A symbol of the Russian state and the seat of its President, one of the greatest architectural complexes in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Moscow Kremlin is a real treasure house of magnificent historical relics and cultural monuments.
- Armoury chamber. Delicate metalwork, bright sparkling gems, precious fabrics… You will have a chance to appreciate the artistic skill and the historical and cultural significance of the exhibits which have made the Armoury of the Moscow Kremlin a world-renowned museum.
- Sparrow Hills observation platform. This observation platform on steep slopes of the Moskva river is the highest spot of Moscow. It gives a chance to overview central Moscow and to get an idea of the size of the сity. On Sparrow Hills you will see the main building of the Moscow State University which is the highest building of 7 Stalin sky-scrapers.
- Novodevichy (New-Maiden) convent. This breathtaking convent, located in a green area out of the city centre, used to be a place, where women from the royal family used to take on monastic vows.