Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 10:45 am
The monument to Cyril and Methodius in the center of the Slavyanskaya Square
- Tour the highlights of Moscow for free!
- Visit Varvarka Street, Romanovs Chambers, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Red Square, and more
- Get involved in all the fun with funny guides and new friends
- Warm up in All Saints Church, GUM, and Kazan Cathedral
- Learn about Moscow's culture, lifestyle, urban legends, and maybe pick up some Russian jokes on the way
Moscow Free Tours runs everyday at 10:45 am, offering a walking tour highlighting important locations that have played a role in the history of Russia. Places include Varvarka Street, Romanovs Chambers, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum, The Senate Palace, GUM, Kazan Cathedral, The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Ruins Grotto, The Kremlin, and Moscow Hotel from the famous Stolichnaya Vodka Cover. Led by Moscow Free Tour’s professional yet bubbly guides, this tour will definitely be the highlight of your stay in Moscow. Rather than telling you loads of information and bland history, your guides will pepper you with urban legends, interesting stories, and even funny jokes! This is a must-do tour, especially for those who are visiting Moscow for the first time.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.