Trip at a Glance
Oakland, California, United States
Food Tour, Lifestyle
Price$92 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Thursdays 6:30 pm
Please meet your guide in front of 18 Reasons, 3674 18th Street, between Guerrero and Dolores Streets at 6pm.
All of Edible Excursions stops are subject to change depending upon availability. We recommend you bring a bottle of water and wear comfortable shoes. $2 booking fee included at time of purchase
- Tastes may include: tacos & tequila, seasonal produce, pastries, artisan sausages, wine & cheese pairing, chocolate tasting, and more.
- An art docent from Precita Eyes will explain the importance of The Women's Building mural, in an enclave known for its artistic vibe.
- Have a chance to talk with chefs, store owners, and restaurant employees who share behind-the-scenes stories.
- Creative, critically-acclaimed, and award-winning fare.
- Attend the area's only farmer's market featuring local, fresh grub and produce.