Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Oakland, California, United States
Food Tour, Lifestyle
$92 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Thursdays 6:30 pm
Please meet your guide in front of 18 Reasons, 3674 18th Street, between Guerrero and Dolores Streets at 6pm.
All of Edible Excursions stops are subject to change depending upon availability. We recommend you bring a bottle of water and wear comfortable shoes. $2 booking fee included at time of purchase
- Tastes may include: tacos & tequila, seasonal produce, pastries, artisan sausages, wine & cheese pairing, chocolate tasting, and more.
- An art docent from Precita Eyes will explain the importance of The Women's Building mural, in an enclave known for its artistic vibe.
- Have a chance to talk with chefs, store owners, and restaurant employees who share behind-the-scenes stories.
- Creative, critically-acclaimed, and award-winning fare.
- Attend the area's only farmer's market featuring local, fresh grub and produce.
If you’re after a culinary adventure that will leave your tastebuds yearning for more, look no further. This tour will take your senses across the globe with an array of international flavours in one location. Set in the Mission District’s Valencia Street corridor, you’ll meet chefs from some of the most eclectic food ventures in town and hear behind-the-scenes stories from restaurant employees.
Visitors line up around the corner for Bi-Rite Creamery’s handmade ice cream, but don’t worry, hunger won’t creep up on you on this tour - there’s no waiting in line to try some of the most coveted dishes. Other delicious bites you’ll experience include tacos and tequila from Tacolicious, traditional Mexican fare from Mission Community Market, and freshly made treats from contemporary patisserie and nationally-acclaimed Craftsman and Wolves. No visit to the Mission is complete without exploring the iconic murals; a Precita Eyes art docent will join us to explain the importance the artwork found in this area.
Your adventure awaits!
Edible Excursions is an award-winning culinary tour company that offers epicurean strolls through San Francisco’s famous Ferry Building Marketplace, culturally diverse Mission District, historic Japantown, and downtown’s craft cocktail bar scene. Led by founder Lisa Rogovin and her team of knowledgeable guides, these gourmet adventures take guests behind-the-scenes into the Bay Area’s acclaimed food communities to reveal savoury treasures and sweet gems, one bite at a time.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.