Trip at a Glance
Eco Tour, Nature
Price$85 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
everyday 8 a.m
Private Transportation, guide, box lunch.
Price does not include entrance fees.
- See hummingbirds, air plants, orchids and other surprising exotic species - the beauty of the environment will capture our full attention!
- Explore the Mindo area - an area internationally recognized for its concentration and diversity of endangered bird species.
- Visit the first area designated in South America as an 'Important Bird Area', by Birdlife International in 1997.
- Discover the southern edge of the Choco/Andean hotspots of biodiversity, stretching from southwestern Colombia to northwestern Ecuador.
- Take part in optional adventure activities like ziplines, tubing and biking.