Trip at a Glance
Bhutan Tours & Luxury Exclusive
Nature, Wildlife Photography
Price$3810 USD per person
All trekking meals during the trek. Trekking expeditions leader. Horsemen. Trekking Staffs Accommodation All park entrance fees and trekking permits. Pony to carry 20 kgs personal equipment
One of the most unique features of our tours is that all the itineraries are fully customizable trips from A to Z, for example, trip length, places of interest, the pace of travel and more.
- Trek visits the isolated valleys of Merak (11,536 ft / 3517 m) and Sakteng (9709 ft / 2960 m), with a crossing of the Nyuksang La 13,579ft/4140m
- Allow some extra days so that you can make the most of this special area with its unique culture, rich history, and very friendly people.
- special cultural and nature trek of an isolated Merak & Sakteng recently opened in 2009.
- Until now a handful of tourists and researchers were permitted to this area with special permissions.
- The unique cultural heritage of this Brokpa people and in part to give the mythical Yeti some peace