RTV05:Mekong Delta (Mytho BenTre)
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Private Tour, Sightseeing
From: $29 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily 08:30 - 16:30 hours
- New air-condition vehicle transfer. - English speaking guide. - Boat trip in Mekong Delta - Lunch at local restaurant - Sightseeing and entrances fee - 01 Bottle mineral water / Pax
- Visit Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands
- Enjoy some of the typical produce of the Mekong Delta-like tropical candies, fresh fruits (depending on the season)
- Have a delicious lunch at the local restaurant… and enjoy many local specialties
- You can taste fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees
In the morning, 8:30AM Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel; depart for My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province where you can take the boat to get Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands. On this island, you can see daily activities of the local peoples along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produce of the Mekong Delta-like tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season) and enjoy Folk Song.
Hand–rowing sampans take you along the small canal, making coconut candy, horse-drawn carriage take you on the village’ s roads, delicious lunch at the local restaurant… and enjoy many local specialties like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp. After lunch, The short journey of walking on village’s trail take you stop at a local house where you can taste fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees so you can pick up by yourself. It’s good feelings you can enjoy on this trip. On the way back, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda and back the hotel about 16:30.
Start planning your next experience today.
Roadstour Viet Nam is a Travel Company in Viet Nam. We have fully ambition and grounds to be good world wide travel company with main reason: The company is the confidential and passion of experienced tour operators
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.