Trip at a Glance
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Price$320 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Ho Chi MInh city
Experienced cycling guide, minivan pick-up and drop-off at your hotel, stay one night at local homestay, stay two night at three-star hotel with twin share and daily breakfast, water during the ride.
Riding distance per day from 30 - 50km. Road condition: countryside roads, paved quiet roads, track and dirt roads. Riding experience: no experience necessary.
- Explore different islands and observe the daily life of the locals.
- Cycle through colorful Dragon fruit orchards and pass through beautiful green paddy fields.
- Visit Cholach township and learn how the locals plant and care for their famous bonsai trees.
- Stop at Tra Vinh, the homeland of the Khmer minority, where most of the population follows the original Buddhism (Theravada).
- Visit the biggest floating market in the Mekong, where traders and farmers sell and buy all seasonal fruits and vegetables.