Trip at a Glance
Beaune, Burgundy, France
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$775 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day except Monday
• Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Beaune • Transport in a spacious air conditioned people carrier • Services of a local bi-lingual guide (mother tongue English) • Private guided visit of the Abbeye de Fontenay • Self guided walking tour of Flavigny sur Ozerain • Drive through the Ouche Valley alongside the Burgundy canal • Private guided visit of the Chateau of Chateauneuf en Auxois
Price is for two people on a private tour. Other prices available on request.
- Private guided visit of a 12th century Cistercian monastery, the Abbaye de Fontenay which is listed as a world historical monument by UNESCO.
- Enjoy a rustic lunch in a Ferme Auberge run by a group of farmers’ wives using produce from farms in the region.
- Self guided stroll around Flavigny one of the most beautiful villages in France where the movie ‘Chocolat’ was filmed.
- Explore the stunning hillside village of Chateauneuf en Auxois, topped by it's 12th century fortified chateau.
- Return home via the picturesque Ouche Valley running alongside the Burgundy canal.