Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Capital Personalised Tours
Wellington, North Island, New Zealand
Lifestyle, Wine Tour
$170 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 9:30 a.m
Your Wellington hotel or location of choice.
Price includes wine tasting fees, lunch and a bottle of local wine.
- Superb wines on offer at picturesque vineyards.
- Informative insights from some of the region's wine experts, many of whom are entertainers in their own right.
- A tempting lunch (your choice of 2 course set menu or tapas style platter), including a bottle of local wine to wash it down.
- We travel through typical rural New Zealand countryside featuring sheep, cattle and deer.
- A relaxing day out with good food, wine and plenty of laughs.
Departing Wellington in the morning, we will travel over the Rimutukas to the Martinborough wine region. Setting a leisurely pace, we pass through the Hutt Valley and on move on to the Rimutaka Ranges. We will the sleepy town of Featherston, and moving east to Martinborough, pass through typical rural New Zealand countryside featuring sheep, cattle and deer.
We sample award-winning wines from a selection of over 20 wineries, including superb Pinot Noirs that the region is renowned for. This is followed by your choice of lunch at a local vineyard, a complimentary bottle of wine is included. We then continue the wine tasting, or if you prefer, a coffee stop can be arranged at one of the region’s cafes.
At the end of the tour we will return you to Wellington relaxed and all the better for your winery experience!
Your adventure awaits!
Capital Personalised Tours showcases Wellington and beyond with the personal touch. Our tours are targeted to smaller groups and the transport used is an upmarket 4WD. When you book a tour with us you have a friendly experienced guide and a vehicle solely for your own use.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.