Trip at a Glance
Sahara Desert Tour
Adventure, Desert Tour
Price$1000 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Accommodation: Dades Gorges - 1 night at the hotel, Merzouga Desert - 1 night at the hotel, Desert - 1 night under Berber Nomad tents, Ouarzazate - 1 night at the hotel
ALSO INCLUDED: Transportation: 4x4 vehicle or minibus with A/C with a private guide, Activities: Tour around The Desert by 4X4, Dinners and breakfasts, Camel Ride. NOT INCLUDED: Flights, Lunchs, Drinks
- In the first day of the tour, we will climb up and travel across Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas pass (2260m), with far-reaching views across the mountains.
- We then will continue to the traditional village of Telouet and take a guided tour of the Kasbah of El Glaoui, former War Lord and Pasha of Marrakech.
- When we reach to the desert, we will visit a berber house and listen to some Gnawa music followed by an adventure in the sand dunes on back of camels
- On the fourth day, we will wake up early to see the sunrise over the dunes. Then we will head to Quarzazate to visit Berber shops.
- On our way back to Marrakech, we will visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou, a spectacular fortified village (ksour).