Trip at a Glance
Jammu and Kashmir, India
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$2680 USD per person
Approx 200-250 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
29 Aug 2017
Leh, Ladakh, India
Hotel in Leh - Airport Transfers - Leh 'Insider' Tour - Group Transportation by Private Vehicle - Trek Permits - Kamzang Boutique-Style Trekking - Great Food - Filtered Water - Horse Porterage.
Our signature' Kamzang treks + some of the best trekking, most specular scenery on the planet! Our 'Kamzang-style' trek set-up is a home-away-from-home. NO single supplement on trek!
- Leh + the historic Indus Valley monasteries, Leh Fort, Main Bazaar, great Indian food, exploring fascinating Leh.
- Camping with the nomads of Korzok + Rupshu at breathtakingly beautiful, green campsites. Trekking remote routes which we've pioneered over 17 years.
- The green Markha valley, traditional villages, nomadic seasonal settlements.
- Wild + remote route through nomadic, salt-lake region of Ladakh, stunningly beautiful, with wide-open vistas. Reflections in Tso Kar + Tso Morori.
- Far-flung, idyllic Ladakhi villages which see few foreigners. Yaks, pashmina goats + 'gurs', drinking salt-butter tea with the locals.