Trip at a Glance
PriceFrom: $1349 USD per person
6 days 5 Nights
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
09:30am to 06:00pm - Not all days
Park fees, Camping fees, Camping equipment, Rescue fees, food, Salaries (guide, cooks, porters), Certificates of achievement, Sleeping tent, mess tent, camping chairs, equipment, Airport transfer.
- The Marangu Route is also known as the "Tourist Route" and the "Coca-Cola Route." This is because Marangu is the most popular route on the mountain
- Marangu route is considered "touristy", and because the route is the only one that offers sleeping huts
- Kilimanjaro. The name itself is a mystery wreathed in clouds. It might mean Mountain of Light, Mountain of Greatness or Mountain of Caravans.
- Kilimanjaro, by any name, is a metaphor for the compelling beauty of East Africa. When you see it, you understand why.
- Kilimanjaro is one of the world's most accessible high summits, a beacon for visitors from around the world.