Trip at a Glance
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$265 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday 11AM & 3 PM
Saint Paul Metro stop
Private three hour tour with free map of the area and coupon for free glass of Champagne at glamorous cocktail lounge. Price does not include cost of pastry and coffee.
$265 for up to 3 people additional persons $89/ per.
- Place des Vosges. The oldest and most beautiful square of Paris built in 1605 by King Henri IV
- Jewish Quarter. Explore the bustling Jewish Quarter with old fashioned delis, food shops, falafel stands, and bakeries
- Unique Boutiques and shops, some with hand crafted merchandise
- Magnificent historical places and mansions from the 1600s
- Delicious French pastry and coffee an an award winning bakery