Trip at a Glance
Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
Beach Tour, Sightseeing
$0 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
As arranged with the guide
Trinidad and Tobago
- Drive through the mountains of the Northern Range.
- Kick back and relax on the most popular beach in Trindad.
- Enjoy yourself as you explore the lush rainforest.
- Swimming in smooth water is rejuvenating!
- Try Shark and Bake, a classic street food dish found throughout Trinidad and Tobago!
This tour takes you over the mountain of the Northern Range to the most beautiful beach on the Caribbean Sea, Maracas Bay. Along the way, we will explore the lush rainforest of Trinidad.
At Maracas Bay, you can relax on the sand, swim in the soothing water of the island’s most popular beach. Trained lifeguards will look after you to ensure that you have a safe and fun filled day. You will also enjoy many local dishes, like Bake & Shark, Bake & King fish, Aloo (potato) pies and many other delectable varieties of local dishes to choose from, which are freshly prepared in colorful take away restaurants along the beach.
We look forward to guiding you!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.